Can I get a Cooling Tower Rental for my building?
Most buildings that require cooling towers need them for the long-term and purchasing one is the most viable option. However, in certain situations, you might be in need of a short-term solution and a cooling tower rental from Tower Tech can be exactly what you need to get through it. With our state-of-the-art cooling towers, you get better performance, less energy usage, and greater safety than conventional models that will help you through your temporary needs with ease.
How are your cooling units better?
Because we have developed our own design for our cooling towers, we were able to surpass many of the limitations of traditional models. Some ways that we have been able to do this include:
- Less power usage. Cooling towers have a substantial draw on the power grid due to their large size and power required for operation. Tower Tech units cut down on that power use by as much as 45%.
- Enormous reduction in bacteria potential. Algae and Legionella are common microorganisms that disrupt cooling tower efficiency and cause potential safety risks. Our design cuts down that risk to a small fraction.
- The smallest drift emission on the market. A conventional cooling tower will have adrift emission of about 0.002%. Ours is approximately five times less at a mere 0.0004%.
I already have a cooling tower. Why would I need a rental?
There are several situations where a temporary unit can help increase efficiency or save you money.
- Planned maintenance. If your regular cooling tower will undergo maintenance, use a temporary one to continue production without interruption.
- Mitigate extreme weather. Extreme weather events, especially heat waves, can be too much of a burden on a unit and can cause it to malfunction or even fail.
- Emergencies. Even if you don’t need a rental right now, it’s helpful to have a contingency plan in place just incase.
Do I need to create this contingency plan myself?
Our technicians are specialists. They focus only on our uniquely designed units and know them inside and out. Because of this, our experts can help design a comprehensive contingency plan just in case an emergency happens. We can help you create this plan starting with a needs assessment. From there, we will go over many factors including site preparation, maintenance needs, controls integration, and much more so that you can be prepared in case the worst happens.
How do I get a rental unit and what are the terms?
Because each facility is unique and has its own set of needs, there is no one-size-fits-all set of terms that will work for everyone.If you’re considering using one of our Tower Tech cooling towers as a rental or for temporary use, contact us and one of our professionals will be in touch with you soon.